Friday, June 11, 2021

Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices.

  COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .'Secret JUNE DAY 20 Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life.Hey..I just can't live without you! Another fairy tale of Jack's or Jill's after falling down the hill,..Britney Spears. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices.

  "My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there. “For me writing has become prayers that say, `Great Spirit, return to us our freedom, our land, and our lives."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.Thoughts? Not finished! Oil on canvas.


Gettysburg, the Lizzie Borden house and try the white house Abe Lincoln is always around there roaming the hallways

May be an image of text


Cool. I think as artists it’s important to try and accept that a work is complete when the composer says it is, rather than when it is executed as we would like it to be.


May be art of indoor


Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note. Smooching Frogs: Dicks, Dawgs 2.Wars and battles, live and learn, birds and bees singing songs. Frank Agresti , "My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there. “For me writing has become prayers that say, `Great Spirit, return to us our freedom, our land, and our lives."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.


BUMPINTHEPATHSTAKENJOYANDPAINS.BLOGSPOT.COM Smooching Frogs: Dicks, Dawgs 2.Wars and battles, live and learn, birds and bees singing songs. Frank Agresti , "My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there. “For me writing has become prayers that say, `Great Spirit, return to us our freedom, our land, and our lives."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.


CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take. Tricks and trades, crooks and robbers, frogs and snakes, dances on the bea...Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams. To teach, to learn, to share...“For me writing has become prayers that say, `Great Spirit, return to us our freedom, our land, and our lives.

Everything begins with a conversation.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better.
LOVELUCKLESSONSTESTSOVERTIMEHITS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Everything begins with a conversation.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better.
Love, Regrets, Plus: Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Reptiles, Repugnant, Republicans, Frank Agresti (J), I don't go to where you work often ...

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Help and hands on. I love to thrift shop a few times a month. Ain't talkin' 'bout Housequake! No! New Dance - ain't talkin' 'bout Shake 'N' Bake! W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you?

Kristen Giardiello: Sometimes..Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass, dicks out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third party views, back in the dazes in hell. Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys: 20/20 Dreams 2 C...Beneath The Story: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.






Lots of jerks like that, here is a tale about another one, frogs in the seas, fish to toss back, notes of history. RV camper to stay, Steven Jay Jarrot,……Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable:  Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z. Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money. Charms In Threes. 


Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Waiting for a cowboy so I can ride again. Happy and delighted to hear about your farm. What a life, your dream life...Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, Mr. Hollyweird.Sheri Jarrot,Steven Jarrot, snakes in your house, snakes in your friends. Go Fly A Kit: Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins.

  Be kind, respectful, and relatively "normal." It's likely that I wouldn't be compatible with trump supporters, liars, anger/violence - going to really relax, refresh and make a great, new friend.No Free Rides.I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today.


Dense, Dumb, Simple, shallow, Snakes in your face, anger issues, with the bumps in the roads. Friends, frogs, fools, dates on the beach, RV camping, with Steven Jarrot,needle snakes, white slave niggers , trades to fuck, pimping butches for gas money, bring smokes please.   Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Lessons learned, not to fail, daily tests on good and evil.

WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.

Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers? Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb.Known Locations: Palm Desert CA, 92260, Glendora CA 91740, Palm Desert CA 92253Possible Relatives: Charles Raymond Brockman, Dean R Gerstein, Malcolm C Gerstein


Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers? Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb.Known Locations: Palm Desert CA, 92260, Glendora CA 91740, Palm Desert CA 92253Possible Relatives: Charles Raymond Brockman, Dean R Gerstein, Malcolm C Gerstein

  Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the wind


'When you are in an argument online and someone calls you an idiot republican or snowflake liberal but you are actually an anarchist YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE'- There is no greater gift than unconditional love....

Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now. Text 760-851-2267. KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN Together. steviejay2018@yahoo.com. Black, Rite, Read, Clowns, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle Drives, Rats To Roaches, Faces In The Herds, Jackasses All Day Long.What panties go best with I don’t give a fuck anymore.



‘WE’RE STILL DEBATING IF IT’S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. YOU KNOW, BECAUSE MARIJUANA IS DANGEROUS… UNLIKE THE WAR THEY WERE JUST IN. Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.“Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.
BALLGAMESJOKESANDLAUGHSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.
Oceans:Dreams: Out Of Free Fucks. Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ready fo...

Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.


 Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.


WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. "My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there. “For me writing has become prayers that say, `Great Spirit, return to us our freedom, our land, and our lives."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.
Inline image

WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds.

 "My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there. “For me writing has become prayers that say, `Great Spirit, return to us our freedom, our land, and our lives."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.


Inline image

Sunny Sima, family affairs. Family cows in training, dicks, dawgs, dates, cows for the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters.I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, pots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people. WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.

Inline image


I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, pots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people. WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.



Overview in the case of SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA, LLC, ET AL. number 19STCV16518 in Losangeles, CA.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.Dogs, Frogs, Jewish White Super-star?Jacqueline Jarrot Muccillo:NO! Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers? Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb.Known Locations: Palm Desert CA, 92260, Glendora CA 91740, Palm Desert CA 92253Possible Relatives: Charles Raymond Brockman, Dean R Gerstein, Malcolm C Gerstein

Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. The Presidential Inaugural Committee announced Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez will both perform at Joe Biden's inauguration.​

Unique Personalities.Opportunity,Games on Demand and ran three back-to-back Fiasco sessions.Keep moving forward, whatever you want, holiday plans, family affairs, need a break today, it would be nice to make a new friend, online here, right, lots of hits and misses, thanks for the replies, before the flags, of the unknown.The Presidential Inaugural Committee announced Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez will both perform at Joe Biden's inauguration.​
UNDRESSED. Alright, start my new adventures. Of course, there is more to this story.I am not the only writer of this story. This was not a dream. Me, or shall I say, I am also included in that group at this time as well. Have until the. houses with 2 areas by the beach, dreams to actions.



More than one view to share the mistakes, the misunderstanding, the lessons learned from the lasting impressions made in the past year or two, maybe a life time in the past.BREAKING News: Dicks, dogs, and cheap tricks, games to play, lovers and haters:Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves.
Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves.
WAVESTOMAKEFISHANDLOTSOFFROGSINSEAS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves.
So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.School of Hard Knocks:Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. Vacci...

Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn.Can you believe none of these were photoshopped? Stuck In The Middle With You. Games Played, Rabbits And Snakes: Sheep And Goats Tell.Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices.

Blue and Red, Peace and Love, Candy Hearts.Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics Plenty Of Fish To Eat ...Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird


Inline image


'MY JOINTS ARE STIFF. YOU'RE ROLLING THEM TOO TIGHT.'Do not ignore those dreams, visions, and desires you have that would give you and others a greater life.#Leadership #Vision.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on.

You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... 🏄😎.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 ben battling for years .

Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.WeirdBlue and Red, Peace and Love, Candy Hearts.Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics Plenty Of Fish To Eat ..

Inline image


 Do not ignore those dreams, visions, and desires you have that would give you and others a greater life.#Leadership #Vision.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on.Relive the moments again and again. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. 

We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.Woman for man, still have not found, what I am looking for. Giant, retired, smart, strong, heads about, oh what a knight.....


Inline image

Relive the moments again and again. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.Woman for man, still have not found, what I am looking for. Giant, retired, smart, strong, heads about, oh what a knight.....Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird



 Do not ignore those dreams, visions, and desires you have that would give you and others a greater life.#Leadership #Vision.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on.Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird

Inline image
Relive the moments again and again. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.

White Handsome Male iso 420 friendly Female that loves to - m4w 48 (Ventura) casual encounters TERESTED. ALL RACES WELCOME. PICTURES ATTACHED OF THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW. AND IF YOUR SWEET YOU'LL GET THE BEST ORAL LICKING YOU EVER HAD. ALL THIS FOR FREE. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?Joy To Cattle:Kosher? Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck 2 Blue Knights, Waves Of Water, Ships To Pass, Sailing To The Deep, Shadow In The Lights. Glory Dazes To Create, Lessons Learned Over Time.

Woman for man, still have not found, what I am looking for. Giant, retired, smart, strong, heads about, oh what a knight.....Vaccination:"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment