Thursday, June 17, 2021

In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

Happy and sad, gifts of tales to share, lights on for next season of classes on the sands of time.  People beware:It's not only important to add years to your life but to life to your years. Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .


 Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME:  DIFFERENT.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.



Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.WeirdBlue and Red, Peace and Love, Candy Hearts.Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics Plenty Of Fish To Eat .. Cartoon hits, cat and mouse games, horse and pony shows, bumps in the road, people lost in space.


 Your attention determines your experiences, and your experiences determine your life. Said another way, you must control your attention to control your life.Veterans for services. Lives for the flag, lives for the honors, guns to wars, guns to battles, Marines to dances, wars and battles.Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting..

May be an image of text that says 'Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion? ~Rumi'

Joys and pains, dances by the pool, sons to shine, heads above the common. Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads.The one that writes the stories rules. ://www.amazon.com/One-Fine-Day-Nut-Grow ebook/dp/B09781JCD2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bailey+battles+one+fine+day&qid=1626043930&sr=8-1
One Fine Day.

In a better frame of mind now, thanks for the moments of delight, another great day to be alive. 'CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'

I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! Joys and pains, dances by the pool, sons to shine, heads above the common. Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads.: One Nut To Grow.Frogs To Ponds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewis
Frogs To Ponds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit .
BAILEYBATTLESOVERDECADESGOODTIMETOLD.BLOGSPOT.COM
Frogs To Ponds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit .
When we learn important things, to not publish is a political act,” said Dean Baquet, executive editor of The New York Times. On “The Daily,...


I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.True story from views of a fish that got away, alive.The House of Highlights .Witches, Bitches And Babes, Dreams In Actions, Head Counts.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"IHAD A BOYFRIEND WHO TOLD ME I'D NEVER SUCCEED, NEVER BE NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY, NEVER HAVE A HIT AND HOPED I'D FAIL. SAID TO HIM SOMEDAY WHEN WE'RE NOT TOGETHER, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ORDER CUP OF COFFEE AT THE F-CKING DELI WITHOUT SEEING OR HEARING ME.' -LADY GAGA, 2010 #EMPOWHER E'

E! News , I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS!


Happy and sad, gifts of tales to share, lights on for next season of classes on the sands of time.  People beware:It's not only important to add years to your life but to life to your years. Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

https://singmonkeysdogwodtreesyearofmonkeys.blogspot.com/...

Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME:  DIFFERENT.*Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired. Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability, and Humor ...Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:


Good morning beautiful souls.. Wishing everyone a wonderful day filled with peace.. love and light.. This is the beginning of a new day.. Creator has given you this day to do with as you will.. You can waste it.. or use it for something good.Don’t fall for it , she Gona swap your wiener like spit on her page .Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability, and Humor ...Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired. Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability, and Humor ...Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:

 I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Southern outlaw family.


Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

Super Smash Bros Mario GIF

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses.Micky Mouses, Donald Duck, Jesus Christ, Mother Goods, stores of stores to share, back in time. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

Happy and sad, gifts of tales to share, lights on for next season of classes on the sands of time.  People beware:It's not only important to add years to your life but to life to your years. Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.When you and the ROACH ,I have  been battling for years .

Shrug Naomi Osaka GIF

'MY JOINTS ARE STIFF. YOU'RE ROLLING THEM TOO TIGHT.'Do not ignore those dreams, visions, and desires you have that would give you and others a greater life.#Leadership #Vision.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on.Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, olde soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird

I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'I finally fixed Elvis , had to study it and clean it up , better now. Hestia , Goddess of the Hearth , Home , Domesticity ,Virginity, Family ,Hope you guys still like it.All we need is LOVE.Fairy Tales daily life, adventures all the time, trips to never-lands, Peter Pan. God guys, good guys, depends on the day for some.
Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.
DEADANDGONEBONESINABOX.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.
Anyone who was inappropriately touched at any time by any authority figure of an institution, it's time to speak up. Click " Sign Up" to f...

  Children Protection Services.Rachel Jarrot,Jewish whale on landroles to playhats to weargood time toadcons to runcattle call, “a dyke, ...The concepts you express are celestial, without being starkly futuristic. Romance needs to be grounded in the past as well as stepping forth into what Happens.

THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.The Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes:

 Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME:  DIFFERENT.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.

🦁🦁🦁... 🏄😎.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 ben battling for years .In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment