Monday, August 31, 2020

Thanks for the reply, have a lot of things on my mind, had three ads placed, now I have none, games to play, with the cheap, and cheaper, suckers for free, faces in the crowds, worlds to see, in the words given, hints on mind, and soul.



Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again.
Life
Thanks for the reply, have a lot of things on my mind, had three ads placed, now I have none, games to play, with the cheap, and cheaper, suckers for free, faces in the crowds, worlds to see, in the words given, hints on mind, and soul.
Washington DC comic store | Third Eye Comics - Part 7
Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow. I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do.


Give it to me one more time, where are you at, how old could you be, how tall, head in clouds, retired from the job, just over broke times. Have an idea, want to go to Disneyland, 4 times a month, just for moments, to be part of the crowd.You’re so special again one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment