• πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top: What about you, location, retired from what? Working for self, how many decades, for how many more, House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find.🌟 Just wait and see .
    Inline image
    You are funny, but, you did say where you are, its been awhile, almost a year, where have you been. Starting over again, plans in place, for more and better, have to say, I could use a friend. My post never last very long, not sure why, not sure who, does that.
    I am black, in Sun City, working on creating, more blue oceans, from the things I know, and what I want , so starting with baby steps.

    I like to write, something to do,getting ready to take more classes online, to keep the wheels turning, steps to take to climb more mountains.






    USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service
    The weeds are taking over in my yard, have to find, someone to help me with that.