Friday, June 28, 2019

But when I'm happy and don't feel the weight of the world and expectation crushing down on me... I'm able to be my real self.

The truth about who I am.... I'm a whole lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing. But when I'm happy and don't feel the weight of the world and expectation crushing down on me... I'm able to be my real self. I wish I wasn't who I am amd have been for the last 4+ years. I'm still so lost. I wish I was more than this. More than the zombie I've become. I'm stuck inside my head and I can't break out to do anything worth anything. 

Original of you. Dazes Night Eyes..☕🎈Change your coffee..Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Best Wishes: 
We live in a wonderful world during an incredible time of opportunity and beauty!!This is the best thing ever.Woman for man, starting here, now, ready for views. Black, Brains, Wits, Charms, Heads Above the common. Just letting you know, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands of time, paths to cross, roads to travel.Best Wishes:You believe in love and romance, but haven’t met the love of your dreams yet .

Wazzup Tonight ,Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.Micheal Jackson, works, his works to live forever, always a way to see the lights of day, hills and valleys to cross, on the roads to greatness, pages of luck. Books and more pages of games, games in love and hate, battles and wars, noting to worry about. Goats and sheep, snakes and frogs, tricks and trades, ways to live, paths to greatness, detours, and pals that did not last. Hopes and prey, veterans, and females lost and homeless, with the men, no place to go

The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. , W4M, Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.

I have some amazing qualities and I have some snotty qualities. I'm intelligent yet sometimes a complete baboon. I'm aggressive and protective but I'm also soft and sweet. I'm genuine but I do lie. When I feel a certain way I can try and hide my emotions all I want but when I'm miserable I make damn near everyone around me miserable too because they can just feel it vibrate off of me. They can see right through my fake ass smile because at one point I just stopped being able to smile. I can't hide it anymore so I do my best to avoid family and friends. I don't want people to see me like this so I stay in my own world and I pass the time. I exist. And I feel like I get dumber by the day. I don't expans my mind anymore because I'm miserable... 

But when I'm happy and don't feel the weight of the world and expectation crushing down on me... I'm able to be my real self. The me I know and love and the me that everyone else knows me of. The happy go lucky freee spirit energized bunny guy. I make people laugh, I help people before they even ask, I cook and clean even when it's not necessary and I embrace everything I love. I love cooking and helping people do stuff just to be a helping hand. I like talking to people about their problems and helping them out in tough times. I like using my mind to create things like for instance I've always wanted to have a little workshop in a garage when I can invent or innovate things like pumps or engines or just anything my mind can think of. When I'm happy I love to do anything that anyone suggests. I'm always down to do things. 

But my mind is trapped inside itself and I can't breathe. The pressures are crushing me and I am just not enough for you. Not when I'm the miserable soul that I am without you being in real life contact with me. I'm not blaming you. I'm simply pointing out the reason I'm miserable is because you won't give me a chance. You keep us both held hostage in this website. 


Colors dazes hot in hills, jackasses in the hills, snakes in dens out after sunsets.The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.WHO DID THIS?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯•Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Hold Up. Hi.  Im in riverside.  48 yrs old, 5'10 good shape.  Lookin for a friend.Stan Painwrk, Frogs, fools, fish, faces in the herds.


Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars.Strangers to friends, hard to say, stand out, stands taken, history to ... Strangers to friends, hard to say, stand out, stands taken, history to s... The things most valuable to possess are not visible, though they are more real than anything we own.Great... who are you, in your wave of words, stats, location,age,how tall, retired right, pic for pic, questions, left up in the air. Time to kill, mark, or waste. ways to grow,ways to walk away, ways to close the door. Hold Up Wait A Minute.Hi.  Im in riverside.  48 yrs old, 5'10 good shape.  Lookin for a friend.Stan Painwrk, Frogs, fools, fish, faces in the herds.
I wish I wasn't who I am amd have been for the last 4+ years. I'm still so lost. I wish I was more than this. More than the zombie I've become. I'm stuck inside my head and I can't break out to do anything worth anything. 

Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch oiut for your life, I have killed, lied, and acted like the girl lost in the wood. Bitches, hoes, hags, haters, dimes to drop, hats to wear, good time toads, bells to ring.Hi.  Im in riverside.  48 yrs old, 5'10 good shape.  Lookin for a friend.Stan Painwrk, Frogs, fools, fish, faces in the herds.


Woah! Social media is BUZZING over shit, dung, and fecal matters, views, voices,values, dimes to drop. But when I'm happy and don't feel the weight of the world and expectation crushing down on me... I'm able to be my real self. 


hide this posting



Love me or LET ME GO!Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams !!! Ends of the love of a life alone. to change the outlooks on life, dances to the music played over time. Love and devotion on a different level. Scents of a woman that has live life alone, searching for a man, a dream knight, in her head, or not. Oh dear, here we go again,fight for the good life. it’s worth it.Not what you think and assume all the time.
Image result for Original of you. Dazes Night Eyes..Γ’˜•Γ°ŸŽˆChange your coffee..Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air. Wazzup Tonight ,Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. , W4M, Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.
What a great day to be alive, cheers and chaps, veterans, seniors, open seasons, to help, find houses, with help in the next room. I can see it now, starting in Sun City, San Diego, Palm Springs, And Orange, Ca. We need seed money, we could use more hands.The truth about who I am.... I'm a whole lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing. 
Join Our Family! We have received many emails and direct messages asking us about how to grow an Instagram account or a brand on social media. We now have over 50 members who have joined the @executivemafia network. Our membership is not free, but worth buying into! We wish we had something like this to join when we were just starting off. This is your opportunity to take your idea or dream to the next level! While many people offer similar services as us, ours is much cheaper and a lot more eff
Pot, cash, green dreams, burning trees, dimes to drop, grower in Temecula, Ca. No, I eat it, candy, suckers, crackers, vape pens, smoking is bad for you. Are you a grower, retired, growing for bucks and profits, have an idea, working on it now. Familar Matters, Sex, Drugs, Rock And Roll, Travels Around The Globe, Email accounts, storage for pictures and files.The truth about who I am.... I'm a whole lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing. 

Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow. Need more cash.So...stats, age, how tall, retired from what, lions, tigers, and bears, dragons in the air...The truth about who I am.... I'm a whole lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing. 



Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.....Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Aleane Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.Ms Sheri G Jarrot ..2126 W Arrow Rte Apt 1112 Upland Ca 91786 . Rachel Jarrot - YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES πŸ˜˜πŸ’. Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, . πŸΎπŸΎπŸ˜ΌπŸΎπŸΎπŸ•lights on in the dark. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

The crocodile tears of Fuck Jerry, who gave themselves an “aw shucks” pass in the Fyre Fest doc they produced. πŸŠπŸ˜­ Savannah Lee Pruitt, 14, vanished from her Tennessee home on Jan. 14. Her phones later pinged from almost 140 miles away, officials say. Parents: No red flags. Rachel Jarrot - YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES πŸ˜˜πŸ’. Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, . πŸΎπŸΎπŸ˜ΌπŸΎπŸΎπŸ•lights on in the dark. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²


Snakes in grass, snakes and worms, hackers to kill, accounts high jeted, land whales inside, to delete, to change, to stop written history. Stands of true lights of darkness, evil not good, hate not love, examples of crooks and robbers. Joys and pains, trips to hell, life in the woods. Snakes for all time, snakes since the start of time, snakes out of skin, new skin to put on, yellow snakes and worms. Hi. Im in riverside. 48 yrs old, 5'10 good shape. Lookin for a friend.Stan Painwrk, Frogs, fools, fish, faces in the herds.

No comments:

Post a Comment