Wednesday, October 25, 2023

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

  FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS….’From Primate to Politicians .FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


UNACCOUNTABLE.NO LOVE . Termination trades for transfers, to include a financial form, called a midterm. Whales on land, assholes and excuses, things we have in common.Well, it’s day 487 of Build Back Better.Nothing is Built. Nothing is Back. Nothing is Better’.



Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic..Twist, spin, and make believable the lies.Ready for What?Michael Coins To Flip: Winter Waves. I swear I thought of u ..for Real U: Birds To Fly...FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.From Primate to Politicians .Rachel Jarrot - Disney General Dyke in charge, lots of gays to dates, good time toads, Micky Mouse, and Don Duck. Entertainment Content - LinkedIn.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Ready for What?Michael Coins To Flip: Winter Waves. I swear I thought of u ..for Real U: Birds To Fly...

CATTLERCALLFROGSFREAKROTTENNUTJEWS.BLOGSPOT.COMOpposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATIONCamp Pendleton, has a beach, called Del Mar, that does a great show on the shore. Never been to a navel base. Had in laws in Navy,only saw them during R & R time.Or if I had the impression did not last long. Lady Marine.I love when people think they know what I'm doing.Ready for What?Michael Coins To Flip: Winter Waves. I swear I thought of u ..for Real U: Birds To Fly...




No comments:

Post a Comment