Friday, September 8, 2023

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.

 MULTIPLE OFFER situations can bring out many emotions in both Buyers and Sellers alike! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.

What the fuck? Waves On Water, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Nuts And Beans, Coins, Cards, Monkeys Tricks.Plenty of fish to fry...Rocky Dick Jarrot, Starr Bright, tips online. Dicks, Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. "Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'How some of y'all gonna look when I become a ghost'
May be an image of text that says 'No, is the beginning of a conversation. "The Hardest Working Man in Real Estate"'

No comments:

Post a Comment