Sunday, September 5, 2021

One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

 I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.

Ready to fill in the blanks.needing help for a friend who’s trying to collect and claim a tax overage. Friends name, property, location, things like that.



Dream knight to come, heads to count, pebbles on the sands of time. Oh MY God. When the devil whispers. Diamonds, Or Not."That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Goodness and mercy, dazes of angels, say the other angels on earth, birds and bees, songs to sing.

 

 I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.

Ready to fill in the blanks.needing help for a friend who’s trying to collect and claim a tax overage. Friends name, property, location, things like that.

 A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.The Presidential Inaugural Committee announced Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez will both perform at Joe Biden's inauguration.​Practice to perfection classic life lessons.Jewish white dream boat, a whale of a man, and problems with truthful and honesty, the games that people play.Attitude is everything.  Love friends forever.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.

'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

Spartan College Inland Empire Campus Offering Aviation Maintenance Technology Training. Start Your Next Journey Now! So there are no Black Jews in America that is a Rock Star or a bigger Jewish person. Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.


 I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige -Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Hackers,Crooks and Robbers:Lessons To Learn. Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.
Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULEClose up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Sheri Jarrot, Cum for the wide mouth, talk dung now, cows and whales to date 7603601613  We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon .

Just saying, pigs, hogs, hoes, cattle runs, good time toads, shots in the dark. Wishes on dreams, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, heads to tales, faces in the shadows. Snakes in grass, good time toads, wishes on studs, sluts, slugs, snakes in the grass, songs to sing, how great things were.

When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.


No comments:

Post a Comment