Friday, April 2, 2021

Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

Unique Personalities.Opportunity,Games on Demand and ran three back-to-back Fiasco sessions.Keep moving forward, whatever you want, holiday plans, family affairs, need a break today, it would be nice to make a new friend, online here, right, lots of hits and misses, thanks for the replies, before the flags, of the unknown.
I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'

Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, pots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people.

 Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES, WINNERS AND LOSERS, COINS TO FLIP.

 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly.


Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog.Masks are a hoax.

You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point.ALERT:CHARLES JARROT CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST FATHER-STEVEN JAY JARROT, $160,000 AT AGE 14.


The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly.


Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, winners, losers, learners, hats to heads, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Love friends forever.Chicago..Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall.

Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES, WINNERS AND LOSERS, COINS TO FLIP.


Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES, WINNERS AND LOSERS, COINS TO FLIP.The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES, WINNERS AND LOSERS, COINS TO FLIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment