Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH, I have been battling for years .

 You are funny, but, you did say where you are, its been awhile, almost a year, where have you been. Starting over again, plans in place, for more and better, have to say, I could use a friend. My post never last very long, not sure why, not sure who, does that.Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. 



Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH, I have been battling for years .


Your account has been created — now it will be easier than ever to share and connect with your friends.Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip. 
 
Here are three ways for you to get the most out of it:Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip. 


Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting,I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH, I have been battling for years .
 
word
Corner girls, in the world of fools, bitches on the corner, his song every day.American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.You can do 99 things for someone & all they'd remember is the one thing you didn't do.


Working for self, how many decades, for how many more, House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find.Just wait and see . Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young. 'DAAAANG! Thanks For The Add!'

Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads.Dream man, date, lion to roar, giant on land, leader of the band, stories to tell, songs to be written. Let's really make some forward progress. Let's really expand and grow together. .🌴 🥂 🌻 🇺🇸 🍺JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.Daily Miracles. Just one:

Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter, Lucky Breaks, Dreams In Motions, Earth Angel, Head In Clouds, Wings To Wind.NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young. 'DAAAANG! Thanks For The Add!'

Your account has been created — now it will be easier than ever to share and connect with your friends.Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip. 
 
Here are three ways for you to get the most out of it:Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip. 

Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter, Lucky Breaks, Dreams In Motions, Earth Angel, Head In Clouds, Wings To Wind.NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2


 CLASSESONLOVENHATEGOODTIMESDANCES.BLOGSPOT.COM -Slow, simple, silly and stupid, sons to shine, wits, charms, gone away, notes of craigslist frogs.Rainy Dazes:Dances In Darkness: Into The Woods. Under The Surface, Wheels To Roads, Trips To Hell And Back. Cases Of Nuts, Freaks, Fools, Faces In The Shadows, Good Time Toads. Warm Hearts. High Buildings, Bigger Dreams, More Actions Needed, Going Places, Lights on. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. ---Classes over.Horse And Pony Shows, Rats To Races, Wings To Fly, Birds To sing.Awesome enjoy!



I like to write, have a few things to say, love, life, lessons, leader of the pack, rats to roaches, stars to shine. Daily events to write things out. What about you, age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, connected, a grower would be nice. Questions between us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment